ACR, Firefly PRO Solas Emergency Distress Strobe Light
The Firefly PRO Solas emergency strobe light uses a power management system providing over 41 candelas of light per strobe for up to 56 hours of use for boating or other outdoor activities. The Firefly PRO's LEDs are powered by AA batteries and generate wide-light emissions to cut through even the toughest conditions, creating a super-bright flash visible for over 3 miles. (56 hour usage based on AA lithium batteries.)
The all-new Firefly PRO rescue strobe lights are the brightest and most feature-packed strobe lights on the market today. With three activation functions, toggle between the ultra-bright strobe or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close-up recovery operations.
- Operation: Manual ON/OFF switch
- Power: two AA batteries
- Waterproof: Factory tested to 33'
- Lamp: LED - Cool white
- Strobe Intensity: 41 Candela
- Visibility: Over 3 Miles
- Strobe Flash Rate: 60 P/M +/-
- Strobe Operation: 56 hours
- Exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements by over 48 hours
- Certifications: SOLAS, USCG, MED, IMO LSA, CE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.