ACR Firefly Pro Waterbug
Emergency Distress Strobe Light
Product No. 3971.3
The all-new Firefly PRO Waterbug is a SOLAS-approved strobe light with a built-in water activation feature that will automatically activate once submerged. With 4 activation functions, toggle between the armed mode for automatic water activation, ultra-bright strobe light or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close up recovery operations.
The remarkable cool white color LEDs produce a 360deg beam of light that is over 41 candelas bright allowing for visibility of over 3.5 miles. With the all-new microprocessor and energy efficient electronics, the Firefly PRO operates continuously for over 56 hours, that's 48 hours longer than SOLAS/USCG regulations and twice as long as competitors. The cool white color of the LED strobe has no yellow tint allowing the light to be seen at greater distances.
- Size: 4.4" x 2.2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 2.39 oz (68 g) (without batteries)
- Operation Manual ON/OFF switch Waterproof Factory tested to 33 feet. (10 m)
- Lamp LED - cool white
- Strobe Intensity 41 Candela (Strobe)
- Strobe Visibility: Over 3 miles
- Strobe Flash: Rate 60 P/M +/-
- Strobe Operation: 56 hours
- Certification: SOLAS, USCG, MED, IMO LSA, CE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.