ACR HydroFix Hydrostatic Release Unit
HydroFix Hydrostatic Release Unit uses a reliable rod system not dependent on any battery, blade or pyrotechnic device for release of the beacon. Boaters can expect a quick emergency release. The patented rod system allows release of the beacon from a Category I bracket when submerged in water between 1.5 - 4 meters (4.9 - 13.1 feet).
- Designed to work with brackets for:
- Sea Shelter
- Sea Shelter 2
- Sea Shelter 3
- Easily replaceable
- 100% factory tested
- Made in the USA
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.