ACR, Rapidditch Express Abandon Ship Buoyant Bag
ACR, Rapidditch Express Abandon Ship Buoyant Bag holds your onboard essential abandon ship gear for emergencies on or off your boat. The buoyancy of the RapidDitch will float up to 15 lbs of gear and the reflective material assists in being spotted by Search and Rescue operations. Built from tough, water resistant, self-repairing fabric and corrosion resistant zippers that stand up to the harshest marine elements, this bag includes an innovative shoulder strap tethering system.
The RapidDitch Express straps simply unhook and quickly transform into two 4 foot safety harnesses designed to keep everyone connected while in the water and within arm's length to each other. The RapidDitch Express makes your entire safety gear portable so that you can easily transport everything from boat to boat.
- Dimensions - 21"" x 6"" x 14-1/2"" (533 mm x 152 mm x 368 mm)
- Weight - 1.5 lbs (0.68 Kg)
- Buoyancy - 15 lbs dead weight in fresh water with bag flooded
- Color - ACRtreuse High Visibility Yellow
- Volume - 8 gallons (30 liters)
- Exterior Storage Compartments - EPIRB pocket, mess compartments, 1 strobe light attachment, 1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage Compartments - 3 enclosed side wall pockets, 2 daisy chain organizers, 12 slip rings
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.