ANSI High Visibility Flotation Coat, Yellow Green
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- More than 62 square inches of reflective tape
- Neoprene wrist closures
- Full length storm flap
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with relaxed fit
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately
Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, the ANSI High Visibility Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, this Coat adds up to an unbeatable value.
Beginning November 24, 2008, the Federal Highway Administration (23 CFR 634) Highway Patrol Safety Regulation mandates that anyone working in the right-of-way of a federal-aid highway must be wearing high-visibility clothing that meet the requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107; 2004 edition class 2 or 3.Recommend for:Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Land Approval:USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.