Ace Line Hauler, Brutus Max Torque, 12v Electric Pot Puller, Cannon Big Body HS Mount
The Brutus Max Torque Line Hauler/Pot Puller by Ace Line Hauler gives boaters a hand up on hauling prawn, lobster or crab traps on board. Line hauling becomes a one person operation. This version of the Brutus Max Torque mounts onto Cannon big body HS downrigger mounts so you can use your existing Cannon Mag 10 HS or Mag 5 HS base and electrical plug for setup and use.
Use the if you need to add a mounting base and electrical socket on your boat for a puller as the and are readily available.
- 110 lb. capacity
- 140 feet per minute with 1 trap per line
- 45 3-minute pulls per fully charged deep cycle battery
- Complete unit weights 20 lbs
- Heavy-duty 12 volt DC motor draws 14 to 35 amps of power
- Water Resistant
- Heavy duty powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Includes easy to follow installation and operating instructions
- Accommodates 1/4" - 3/8" line size
- On / off switch mounted on hauler
- Cord & plug included to plug into existing Cannon socket
- Add hands free operation with the line coiling accessory, sold separately
- Collapsible frame; folds down in seconds for easy storage
- Mounts to Cannon Mag 10 HS or Mag 5 HS Downrigger Mounts - not included
- Plugs into Cannon Downrigger Electrical Sockets - not included
- One year limited factory warranty on motor
- One year warranty on frame and pulley system
Ace line Hauler Fishing Products extends a one (1) year warranty against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for lifting non commercial traps, the purpose intended under normal conditions.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.