Adventure Medical Marine 1000- Boating First Aid Kit
The Marine 1000 is designed for coastal cruising when professional medical care can be reached within a 12-hour time period. This kit contains enough supplies to stabilize and treat nearly any injury until more advance care can be obtained, with enough supplies to treat multiple crew members.
- Coastal and Offshore Commercial Vessels
- Coastal and Offshore Recreational Vessels
- Motor and Sailing Boats
- Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Padded foam case with texturized rubber bottom protects contents and resists slipping.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close any wound, plus sutures for serious lacerations.
- Sterile needles, IV administration set, and angiocatheter for delivering IV medications and injections.
- Blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
- SOL Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Oral and nasal airways, scalpel, Mayo-Heger needle holder.
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.