Adventure Medical Marine 1000- Boating First Aid Kit
The Marine 1000 is designed for coastal cruising when professional medical care can be reached within a 12-hour time period. This kit contains enough supplies to stabilize and treat nearly any injury until more advance care can be obtained, with enough supplies to treat multiple crew members.
- Coastal and Offshore Commercial Vessels
- Coastal and Offshore Recreational Vessels
- Motor and Sailing Boats
- Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Padded foam case with texturized rubber bottom protects contents and resists slipping.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close any wound, plus sutures for serious lacerations.
- Sterile needles, IV administration set, and angiocatheter for delivering IV medications and injections.
- Blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
- SOL Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Oral and nasal airways, scalpel, Mayo-Heger needle holder.
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective(more...)