Alaska Sports Model Safe-T-Puller Electric Pot Pullers - 200 lb Pull
- The popular Safe~T~PullerTMMakes pulling pots easy and simple
- 1.6 HP, 12 Volt Permanent Magnet DC electric motor head
- Foot operated air bellows switch
- Convenient stainless steel lock-pin provides simple rotation from work to storage positions
- Aluminum davit measures 1-1/2" dia x 80" tall, includes gunnel and foot brackets
- Handles line from 1/4" to 3/4"
- Sheave diameter 11-1/2"
- Hauling Speed: 100-110 ft/min
- Draws 20-60 Amps
Please read the which detail the difference between the different models as well as see an explanation of the different components of the hauler.All of the Quality Products NorthwestTM haulers come complete with an air activated foot switch. The electric motor only draws 20-60 amps (60 amp breaker, 10 ga. harness) on the Alaska Sports Model. Since the typical pot is pulled in only a few minutes, a 150 amp/hour marine battery provides up to 90 three minute pulls without charging! (dependent upon load, line diameter and battery condition). Enough battery power for all day.