Row faster and easier with a pair of Sevylor Aluminum Oars. The lightweight design allows you to use your strength to row deeper for more speed, and the spoon-shaped blades make easier work of cutting through the water. A drip ring on each shaft prevents water from splashing for a firmer grip, and tension collars near the blades make for more sturdy rowing. The oars are designed to float then they're assembled, so they're easy to find if one (or two) get away.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum shafts
- Spoon-shaped blades cut through water easier
- Drip rings for a dry, firm grip
- Tension collars near the blades for sturdy paddling
- Floats when assembled to make finding them in the water easier
- 59 in. oar length
- Designed for boats 8-12 ft. in length
- Includes 2 oars
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.