Amega Series, 2" Water Temperature Gauge, I/O, I/B, 57904P
Amega Series, 2" Water Temperature Gauge, I/O, I/B, 57904P, The Amega Domed gauge line gives your boat a clean-looking gauge with black face, white and red numbers, red graduations and vivid white pointer staff. The Amega line provides through-dial and perimeter lighting for great readability. The curved glass lens meets a near-flush bezel for a great finished look to your helm.
- Black dial, red graduations, white numerals, vivid white pointer staff
- Scratch resistant curved glass lenses, with black, near-flush bezels
- U.S. and Metric Scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate
- Perimeter and thru-dial lighting
- A comprehensive array of outboard water pressure instrument kits
- Dial Range: 120-240F
- Gauge Description: Water Temp. Gauge (I/O, I/B)
- Size: 2"
- Sender Code: Requires ''D''
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.10 - 0.15 A
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- Bezel O.D.: 2.39
- Housing O.D.: 2.08
- Hole Size: 2.13
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.