Anchovy Classic Bait Head, Un-Rigged, Single Heads
Classic Anchovy Bait-fish Heads are ready to rig and fish. These classic bait heads are designed to produce a tight, revolving, "wounded" fish action that stimulates aggressive feeding fish to strike. You just need to rig up and get catching.
- A normal roll will revolve 1 to 2 times per second
- Baitfish from 4 to 7 inches can be used
- Frozen bait must be carefully thawed before using and handled carefully to avoid damaged tails
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.