Ancor, Double Crimp Ratchet Tool, 26-10 AWG
This tool includes a double crimp mechanism that crimps stranding and insulation portion of Ancor connectors in one motion for superior strain relief of vinyl and nylon terminals
- Crimps 26-10 AWG vinyl and nylon insulated terminals and connectors
- Must be fully closed before tool allows itself to open ensuring a proper crimp
- Includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal
- Ratcheting operation with ergonomic handle to prevent hand fatigue
- 4 color-coded cavities for different wire sizes
- Length: 10.25" (260mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lb. (0.6kg)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.