Ancor's NMEA 2000 Approved Drop Cables offer connection between an NMEA 2000 device and tee connector. The black couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation. The drop cables are smaller in diameter and more flexible than backbone cables for easy connection to NMEA 2000 devices.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification
- Super flexible 22 AWG power conductors for ease of installation and wire routing
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100 percent universal and compatible with other manufacturers' products
Ancor NMEA 2000 Drop Cables, .5 m
Length: .5 m (1.6 ft)
Ancor NMEA 2000 Drop Cables, 2 m
Length: 2 m (6.5 ft)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.