Ancor NMEA 2000 Power Cable With Tee, 1 Meter
Ancor's NMEA 2000 Approved Power Cable with Tee allows for power connection to an NMEA 2000 network quickly and easily. The tee is color coded red to make identifying the power cable easy once installed as part of an NMEA 2000 network. The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor backbone cables and tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification
- 1 meter power cable includes a tee for direct connection to backbone cables
- Large 18 AWG power conductors to reduce voltage drop, provide better reliability and meet the requirements of ABYC and the USCG for minimum size power conductors
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100 percent universal and compatible with other manufacturers' products
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.