Anodized Aluminum Kayak Paddle
Get the most efficiency from every stroke with the Sevylor Anodized Aluminum Kayak Paddle. The anodized aluminum allows for a stronger shaft with less weight so you can impart as much energy as possible into the water. With multiple feather settings, you can adjust this paddle to fit your paddling technique. The spoon-shaped blades make easier work of cutting through the water, while the cold water grips and drip rings allow for a firmer grip. When you're done for the day, these paddles are collapsible for easy, compact storage.
- Extra-strong, ultra-lightweight anodized aluminum shaft
- Spoon-shaped blades cut through water easier
- Fiberglass-charged nylon blades for sturdy paddling
- Cold water grips are designed so you don't lose your grasp when your hands are cold
- Drip rings for a dry, firm grip
- Multiple blade feather settings and blade indicator help you achieve the most efficient stroke
- Collapsible design for more compact storage
- 90.5 in. paddle length
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.