Attwood, 99CC085-1, EPA Certified Carbon Canister
$131.57 On Sale
- EPA Certified Carbon Canister meets EPA diurnal emission control requirements
- Properly installing an EPA Certified diurnal emission control component eliminates the need for a builder to submit test results or an application to the EPA for vessel certification.
- Fits 5/8" vent hose
- Can be mounted in any orientation using brackets provided
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Low permeation shell reduces overall system emissions
- 2 year warranty
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.