Attwood, Fuel Tank, 3 Gallon, Portable
$51.59 On Sale
Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low-restriction, high-flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.Automatic vacuum valve ensures proper fuel flow and eliminates the need for manual vent
- Automotive Grade multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and moneyCompatible with 1/4" NPT fuel fittings
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Includes impact-resistant, high-visibility UV protected fuel gauge. Gauge can be read up to 8ft. from tank.
- Fuel gauge designed to resist fuel slosh and lens scratching that make traditional fuel gauges difficult to read.
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss.
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank
- Cap includes industry leading high-flow automatic vacuum valve with ultra low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour) ensuring proper fuel flow and reducing fuel pump stress.
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4" NPT fuel fitting. Compatible with Attwood's new Universal Sprayless Connector (8838US6) and all other standard fuel fittings. Use with self-sealing fuel fittings (such as Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector). Use thread sealant when connecting fittings.
- High strength ergonomic handle
- True 3 Gallon Liquid Fuel Capacity
- Additional tank capacity for 1:16 2 cycle oil blend (.1875 gallons) plus 5% vapor space for fuel thermal expansion.
- UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Built and tested to ABYC H25, ASTM F852 and USCG Standards
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Attwood EPA Certified Portable Fuel Tanks meet EPA CFR 40 1060.104 running loss requirements for use with non-marine small engines.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 16.6"L x 11.45"W x 7.3"H
- 100% leak tested prior to delivery.
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.