Series 27 Battery Box, Inside Dims w/ Lid: 13-7/8" L x 7-1/4" W x 10-1/2" H
Attwood Battery Box With Strap And Mounting Hardware
Attwood vented battery boxes meet ABYC Standard E-10 and US Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold down system. Features polypropylene construction for total acid resistance. The hold-down straps resist 350 lbs. of force, nearly four times the USCG requirement. Battery boxes are drop tested in temperatures ranging from -20° F to +120° F. Attwood, Power Guard Battery Box-Blk-27M. New larger capacity! Vented black battery box for Series 27 batteries. (10-1/2" maximum height).
- Battery boxes meet ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold-down system
- Polypropylene construction for total acid resistance
- Hold-down straps resist 350 pounds of force, nearly four times the USCG requirement
- Battery Boxes are drop tested in temperatures ranging from -20 Deg. F to +120 Deg. F
- Mounting hardware is included
- 4 cable openings, enlarged to.55" diameter
- Larger handles with rolled edges
- Instructions molded inside cover
9067-1 (Series 27 Batteries)
- Inside Dimensions w/ Lid: 13-7/8" L x 7-1/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Outside Dimensions w/ Lid: 16-7/8" L x 9-5/8" W x 10-7/8" H
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.