Attwood, Turbo 3000 In-Line Blower, 12V, Standard
Attwood's Turbo 3000 In-Line Blower is a 12V standard blower for your boat. It has a patented in-line-design that provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges and heads. Mounting feet allow horizontal or vertical installation in confined spaces.
- Patented in-line design – provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads.
- Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces
- Install with #10 fasteners
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/ clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.