Attwood, Universal Connector. A safe way to eliminate the spraying of fuel when connecting and disconnecting pressurized fuel hoses during fueling or maintenance.
- Includes male and female connectors for use with all standard marine fuel tanks - 1/4" in (6.4mm) NPT fittings, (always use threaded sealant)
- Replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings
- High strength body engineered to withstand abuse in harsh marine environment
- Female hose fitting compatible with 3/8" and 5/16" fuel lines
- Male tank fitting compatible with standard 1/4" NPT fuel tank output. Use thread sealant
- Male and Female connectors Include check valves that automatically close upon disconnecting
- High fuel flow fitting (less than.25kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour)
- Recessed check valves prevent spray when accidentally bumped
- Connectors designed to automatically seal if accidentally ripped apart
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- 2 Year Warranty, meets all EPA and CARB requirements
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.