Auto/Marine Fire Extinguisher
Mfr: Kidde Safety, Inc.
- Suitable for use on Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Auto/Marine unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough aluminum valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant steel handle
- 2.9lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.