Avior VT300, TV Antenna with FM/AM Splitter & Nylon Mount
The Avior VT300 TV/FM/AM antenna equips your boat with a compact, omnidirectional antenna that lets you watch broadcast TV (analog or digital) and listen to radio (FM/AM). The Avior amplifier allows increased gain and provides reception of vertical and horizontal polarized TV signals coming from different directions at the same time. The power injector has 2 independent outputs for TV and radio so this single antenna can receive VHF/UHF and FM frequencies. The Avior can be installed on any kind of vessel, whether sailboat, power boat, RV, etc.
- Dimensions: 4" x 8" (100mm x 210mm)
- 2-Way Power Injector TV Ð FM
- 33' (10m) COAXIAL Cable to connect the antenna with the injector
- 5' (1.5m) COAXIAL Cable to connect the injector to the TV
- Nylon Mount
- Average range 15 miles
- Antenna Diameter: 4"
- Antenna Height: 8"
- Base Diameter: 1"
- Antenna Weight: 8.81 Oz
- Radome Material: U.V. Resistant ASA
- Angle Of Reception: 360 degree
- Polarization: Horizontal/Vertical
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 40/890 Mhz
- Gain Average: 24.5 Db
- Noise Factor: 1.7 Db
- Power Consumption: 20 Ma
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc
- TV Set Max: 1
- Termination: F Female
- Connector Supplied: F Male Gold Plated Connector (V9144)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.