Avior VT300, TV Antenna with FM/AM Splitter & Nylon Mount
The Avior VT300 TV/FM/AM antenna equips your boat with a compact, omnidirectional antenna that lets you watch broadcast TV (analog or digital) and listen to radio (FM/AM). The Avior amplifier allows increased gain and provides reception of vertical and horizontal polarized TV signals coming from different directions at the same time. The power injector has 2 independent outputs for TV and radio so this single antenna can receive VHF/UHF and FM frequencies. The Avior can be installed on any kind of vessel, whether sailboat, power boat, RV, etc.
- Dimensions: 4" x 8" (100mm x 210mm)
- 2-Way Power Injector TV Ð FM
- 33' (10m) COAXIAL Cable to connect the antenna with the injector
- 5' (1.5m) COAXIAL Cable to connect the injector to the TV
- Nylon Mount
- Average range 15 miles
- Antenna Diameter: 4"
- Antenna Height: 8"
- Base Diameter: 1"
- Antenna Weight: 8.81 Oz
- Radome Material: U.V. Resistant ASA
- Angle Of Reception: 360 degree
- Polarization: Horizontal/Vertical
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 40/890 Mhz
- Gain Average: 24.5 Db
- Noise Factor: 1.7 Db
- Power Consumption: 20 Ma
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc
- TV Set Max: 1
- Termination: F Female
- Connector Supplied: F Male Gold Plated Connector (V9144)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.