Bosworth "Easy-Turning" Base Mount Y-Valve
Mfr: The Bosworth Co.
$41.67 On Sale
Easy to turn means easy to use!(Also called the "BM-94".) Redesigned for ease of turning and to resist valve "freeze-up". Base-mounted version of the "94" series Y-valve. A convenient 3-hole base mount plate allows the YV-094D-B to be easily mounted to a deck, floor or wall. Comes standard with 1" ID hose ends, but tapped and threaded ends are also available. A removable stop ring converts easily from 2-way to 3-way flow.
- Durable, lightweight Acetal plastic
- Accommodates 1/2" - 1" hose
- Easy-turning handle made from tough, injection-molded Acetal resin. (Also available in epoxy-coated aluminum.)
- Base-mounting plate with 3 mounting holes
- Locking tab on handle
- Arrows on handle indicate flow path
- Supports either 2 or 3 flow path mode
- Optional barbed adapters shipped loose in box; install on ports of your choosing
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.