Contour Battery Master Switch 701 by BEP Marine
The 701 Battery Master Switch is part of the BRP Contour line of Marine products for your boat. The 701 Battery Switch has a removable selector knob and is designed to be your master battery switch on 6 to 48 volt systems. The 701 Switch can be used alone or locked together with other BEP 700 series switches.
- Surface or Recess Mounting (requires 2.1" (52 mm) hole)
- Tin-plated copper studs and nuts
- Control knob removable in On or Off position (rotate counterclockwise to a 45 degree position)
- Removable side plates (3) provide access cable
- Rear cover insulates the rear terminals against short circuits
- Meets ABYC requirements
BEP Marine Battery Switch Test Procedures (UL 1107) include Continuous (1 hour), Intermittent (5 minutes) and Cranking (engine starting - 10 seconds). These tests are used to determine the maximum current the switch can handle for the stated time, without the rear terminals exceeding 100 deg C (212 deg F) above the ambient temperature. The continuous and intermittent ratings are tested at 110 percent of specified ratings. All BEP switches are tested Independently to this specification by a 3rd party laboratory.
Special Products are provided a warranty of 1 year from the date of delivery. Except for this Limited Warranty, Power Products LLC makes no other warranty and disclaims all other warranties or liabilities as to any Product, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Restocking charges will apply at a minimum of 20%for all products returned.v
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.