BINO 65 Rub Rail / Bumper, 2 Piece Set Base and Insert, Sold by the foot
The BINO 65 Rub Rail / Bumper provides your boat or dock outstanding protection using a 2 piece base and insert set. Bino 65 sold by the foot and supplied in a continuous run to avoid joints. This offers junction free protection for your boat hull, dock or pier.
- High level of protection against shocks and impacts
- Suitable for docks, piers, workboats, pleasure craft and military boats
- Bino 65 is supplied in custom cut reel coils to avoid junctions
- Base track profile attaches using pre-drilled Steel Bar for BINO (sold separately)
- Insert (top of profile) is set in with pressure
- BINO 65 PVC End Caps add a finishing touch to the cut ends (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 65 mm H x 37 mm D (2.559" H x 1.456" D)
How do you install the BINO rub rail and can it be used as a dock edge?
These are the BINO Installation Instructions, and yes, the BINO series can be used as dock edging.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Tessilmare guarantees the customer that the purchased product is covered by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on defects of manufacturing and materials.
The lifetime warranty remains in effect for the duration of the possession. If the item is no more running in production Tessilmare will repair the defective product or part of it and or will replace it with component equivalent.
- Cut items cannot be return.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.