Balmar, Alternator Transient Spike Protector, 12 or 24 Volt
Transient Spike Protector can limit the ability of stray voltage to damage diodes and other system components by sacrificing itself.
- Attach between positive output and ground terminals to protect diodes
- Dual output alternators require TSP on each positive terminal
- 12 or 24 Volt
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Balmar Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship on new Balmar products generally for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. Only consumers or dealers purchasing Balmar products from authorized Balmar retailers or resellers and installed by qualified installers may obtain coverage under Balmarâ€™s Limited Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.