Bennett Auto Trim Tab Control Kit, AC3000
Bennett Auto Trim Tab Control Kit, AC3000. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
Supplies are Limited.
This products has been replaced by other Bennett indication and control units. For a replacement Hydraulic System Indicator Control see EIC5000
Contact us if you need help finding the right Indicator Control for your trim tab system.
- Interacts directly with your trim tab system, allowing Bennett's Auto Tab Control to monitor and maintain your boats attitude, automatically correcting out-of-trim conditions
- The Auto Tab Control maximizes trim tab efficiency and increases boating safety
- Kit consists of Attitude Sensor, Helm Keypad, CPU and Auto Tab Control Module
- Easy installation - no external or thru-hull components
By interacting directly with your trim tab system, the Bennett Auto Tab Control monitors and maintains your boat's attitude, automatically correcting out-of-trim conditions, relieving you of the task.
Bennett warrants to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, that Bennett will repair or replace, at the discretion of Bennett, any part or component manufactured by Bennett which is proven to the satisfaction of Bennett to be defective, and which failure has occurred under normal use and within the warranty period. This Limited Warranty does not apply to Products that have been damaged, or which fail, as a result of causes other than manufacturing defects (such as but not limited to electrical overloads, electrolysis, casualty, fire, collision, improper installation, lack of maintenance, exposure to elements, alteration, or misuse). This warranty does not cover damage to finishes. The warranty commences from the first date a Product is purchased by the customer. If the product is installed on a boat by an OEM then the warranty commences on the first day on which the first retail customer purchases the boat. This warranty applies exclusively to products purchased and used in the United States.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.