Bennett Marine, Self-Leveling Trim Tabs Set, 6" x 8" Tabs
Self-Leveling Trim Tabs by Bennett Marine deliver level ride on your boat and control the plane while underway. You can have the durability of a Bennett trim tab system on your boat with a quick and easy installation. There is nothing to do inside the boat. All you do is mount the two actuators and two tabs at the transom. This is an affordable, simple solution for small boats to 17 feet.
Self-Leveling Trim Tab kit includes:
- Two 14-gauge stainless steel trim tab assemblies with Bennett's exclusive interlocking hinge
- Two strong and durable actuators
- All stainless steel hardware - no plastic!
- Bennett's no-hassle 5-year warranty on All Components
Bennett warrants to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, that Bennett will repair or replace, at the discretion of Bennett, any part or component manufactured by Bennett which is proven to the satisfaction of Bennett to be defective, and which failure has occurred under normal use and within the warranty period. This Limited Warranty does not apply to Products that have been damaged, or which fail, as a result of causes other than manufacturing defects (such as but not limited to electrical overloads, electrolysis, casualty, fire, collision, improper installation, lack of maintenance, exposure to elements, alteration, or misuse). This warranty does not cover damage to finishes. The warranty commences from the first date a Product is purchased by the customer. If the product is installed on a boat by an OEM then the warranty commences on the first day on which the first retail customer purchases the boat. This warranty applies exclusively to products purchased and used in the United States.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.