Big B Boat Fenders by Taylor Made
- Air inflation needle valve for durability and ease of use - no plugs to thread in or out or worry about dropping overboard
- Recommended inflation is 2 psi
- 10 Colors and 4 sizes available
- Guaranteed for the life of your boat
Hanging fenders horizontally is particularly useful when moored against pilings where a round fender or vertically hung sausage fender would tend to roll off the piling. Other features of the Big B fenders are molded in ribs which minimize rolling against docksides or other boats, 4 sizes to suit all mooring needs, a high gloss finish, and 10 colors.
Taylor Made uses only the highest quality marine grade vinyl and seamless construction for the Big B fenders which enables Taylor Made to guarantee these fenders against splitting or bursting for the life of your boat.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.