- Manufactured from solid sheets of 100% blown polypropylene
- It absorbs oil/fuel in the bilge so that remaining water can be pumped overboard
- Absorbs 2 quarts of hydrocarbon
- The "safety skin", a tough universal fabric skin, absorbs small amounts of water making the bilge absorbent fire resistant without interfering with its oil absorbency
- This skin assures that the absorbent material will not get into the bilge and possibly foul moving parts
- Great way to avoid fines from pumping oil overboard
- Help keep our waterways clean
- Convenient tie downs keep booms in place
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.