- Manufactured from solid sheets of 100% blown polypropylene
- It absorbs oil/fuel in the bilge so that remaining water can be pumped overboard
- Absorbs 2 quarts of hydrocarbon
- The "safety skin", a tough universal fabric skin, absorbs small amounts of water making the bilge absorbent fire resistant without interfering with its oil absorbency
- This skin assures that the absorbent material will not get into the bilge and possibly foul moving parts
- Great way to avoid fines from pumping oil overboard
- Help keep our waterways clean
- Convenient tie downs keep booms in place
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.