Bimini Top Frames, Aluminum, No Fabric, by Taylor Made
Taylor Made aluminum Bimini Top Frames are sold without fabric so boaters can put together a complete bimini for their boat or replace a damaged frame. These Aluminum Frames include Marine Grade Nylon fittings. Frames, fabric covers, and storage boots are sold separately letting boaters select just the pieces they need to build the perfect bimini for their boat.
Putting together a complete bimini is easy as:
- Select the frame for your bimini by Height, Length and Width
- Choose the desired fabric in the size to fit the frame
- Select a storage boot to fit if desired
- Bimini fabric & boot not included
- 4' and 6' long bimini frames use 3 bow
- 8' long bimini frames use 4 bows
- 56" high frames are for Pontoon boats and use square tubes
How to Measure for a Taylor Made Bimini Top
- Choose the bimini heightNote: The standing or overall height of the bimini equals the height from the boat deck where you stand to the lowest bimini mounting point plus the height of the bimini itself.
- Decide how high you want your bimini top to be
- Determine where you will mount the bimini on your boat
- Measure from where you will mount the bimini to the boat deck (where you stand)
- Subtract this distance (from deck to mounting point) from the overall height you want to get the bimini frame height
- Decide how much area you wish to shade on your boat
- Select from the available bimini lengths
- Measure the distance between the selected bimini mounting points on opposite sides of your boat (this may not be the same as the beam or width of the boat)
- Select an appropriate bimini width range that includes your width
- Choose from the available Taylor Made Products' Bimini fabrics and colors in the bimini size that meets your desires
Are the Taylor Made Bimini frames stainless steel or aluminum?
The Taylor Made Bimini frames we offer are aluminum with marine grade nylon fittings. Aluminum frames offer a weight advantage over stainless steel ones. This makes it easier to deploy and store them on your boat.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.