Black DC Distribution Panel, Contura Water Resistant 12/24 Volt Push Button Reset, 6 Positions
Mfr: Blue Sea Systems
Blue Sea Systems, DC Distribution Panel, Water Resistant, 6 Position.
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Panel front is rated IP66-Protected against powerful water jets
- Ignition protected-safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- ON-OFF Contura Switches
- ON indicating LEDs embedded in switch
- Watertight mounting gasket
- Push Button Reset-Only circuit breakers with waterproof boots
- Meets UL 1500 and ISO 8846 ignition protection requirements
- Countersunk mounting holes throughout
- Heavy 1/8" aluminum material, two-part polyurethane finish
- MIL-C-5541C immersion undercoating for lifetime corrosion resistance
- Completely wired and ready to install
- Includes set of 60 common DC labels
- Waterproof panel labels are not backlit
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" (114.30 mm) W x 7-1/2" (190.50 mm) H
- Maximum Voltage: 24 Volt DC
- Circuit Breaker Rating: 15 Amps
- Panel Cumulative Rating: 45 Amps
- Fuse Holder Rating: 20 Amps maximum
- Switch LED Amperage Draw: 18 mAmps each
- Switch Rating: 20 Amps@12 Volt DC, 15 Amps@24 Volt DC
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.