Blue Sea, 8285, Contura Switch, SPDT, Black, (ON)-OFF-(ON)
- Vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture and salt spray resistant
- Specially manufactured for mounting in Blue Sea Systems" water resistant panels
- Ignition Protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets UL1500 and ISO8846 ignition protection requirements
- Action: (ON)-OFF-(ON)
- Pole / Throw: SPDT
- Actuator Color: Black - Contura III
- Maximum Amperage:
- 20A @ 12V
- 15A @ 24V
- Amperage Operating Current: 18mA (LED)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40 Degree C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85 Degree C
- Actuator Position to Light LED: ON
- Embedded LEDs: 0
- Lighting: LED rated 100,000 hours half-life
- Seals: Internal and external gasket panel seal
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.