Blue Sea Systems A-Series Single Pole AC / DC Circuit Breaker, Restricted Off Rocker
- Rocker actuator is flush in the "ON" position, eliminating the risk of accidential switching
- Restricted OFF actuator can only be switched to OFF by insertion of small screwdriver into slot
- Actuator shows white in the OFF position
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Prevents accidental switching of 24 hour circuits
- International ON/OFF symbols support vertical or horizontal mounting
- Interrupt Rating: 5,000A@32V DC, 3,000A@125V AC, 1,500A@240V AC
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC, 240V AC
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic-Trip free
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Terminal Screw: 30 Deg. Angled #10-32 x 5/16 SS SEM LOAD, external tooth lock washer-Recommended torque 14-15 in-lb
- Rated Switch Cycles: 10,000 @ rated amperage and voltage
- Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel - Recommended torque 6-8 in-lb
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.