Blue Sea Systems, Bus Bar, 6 x #10 Terminal Screws
- Bus Bars are used to consolidate multiple wires or feed multiple circuits
- Insert molded stainless steel studs eliminate need for securing nut and allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw or stud
- UL 94-V0 rated base material resists high heat
- Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirement for anti-rotation and easy installation
- Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces
- Cover Material: ABS
- Continuous Amperage: 250A AC / 250A DC
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC / 48V DC
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS C11000
- Base Material: UL 94-V0
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.