Blue Sea Systems Push Button Reset Only Circuit Breaker, Quick Connect Terminals
- Branch circuit breakers (can also be used for 24-hour circuit protection)
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Optional Push Button Waterproof Boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments, replaces dress nut mounting on circuit breakers and resists dicoloration and cracking
|Interrupt Capacity||1000 Amperes|
|Circuit Breaker Type||Thermal|
|Maximum Voltage||28 Volts DC|
|125-250 Volts AC|
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.