Blue Sea Systems, m-Series, Battery Switch, Single Circuit, On - Off, w/ Key
- Switches a single battery to a single load group
- 300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- One-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contactsand allows wire access in any direction
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting options
- Removable key
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec. - 1,500A
- Cranking Rating: 1 min. - 775A
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min. - 500A
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 48V DC
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.