Blue Sea Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422, p/n 1801
Starting at $46/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
• Three intuitive display modes
• Flexible case design offers three mounting options
• Fully programmable legends and adjustable alarm functions can be customized to fit every boat
• Included in retail packaging - head unit, surface mount bezel, surface mount gasket, DC Current Shunt 8255, AC Current Transformer 8256, Battery Temperature Sensor 1820, connectors, and mounting screws
• Monitors DC system - voltage, amperage, battery state of charge - amp hours remaining, time remaining, % charge, battery temperature (alarms for all values)
• Monitors AC system - voltage, amperage, watts, frequency (alarms for voltage, amperage, and frequency)
• Monitors tank level - fuel, water, waste, (alarms for high level waste, low level fuel, and water)
• Monitors bilg - active, cycle count, and duration (alarms for cycles and duration)
Nominal Voltage: 230V AC @ 50Hz Typical of Europe, 120V AC @ 60Hz North America, 12V DC, 24V DC
Operating Voltage: 0-300V AC, 8.5-33.0V DC
Current Accuracy: +/- 2.0% AC (RMS), +/- 1.0% DC
Current Range: 0-150A AC, 0-500A DC
Minimum Current Draw: 35mA @ 12V backlight off, 18.8mA @ 24V backlight off
Voltage Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
Weight: 4.00 lb (1.81 kg)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.