Bomar Hatch Hi-Pro, 2000 Series
Bomar, Hatch, High Profile, 2000 Series.
- Style A-external hinge
- Anodized heavy-duty aluminum frames
- 1-1/2" height above deck
- Extra high sealing lip on base
- Heavy-duty acrylic top and heavy-duty hinges
- No sharp corners to snag lines or sails
- Quick acting, adjustable tie down dogs
- Locked vent position
We stock some Bomar products. Many ship directly from Bomar. If you are not sure if you have identified the correct replacement Bomar part, please contact Bomar directly at (603) 826-5791. We can order any Bomar part . Call us if you have the Bomar part number and do not see it on the web site. We will special order it for you.
I own a 1989 39.2 Pearson and am looking to replace the lens or maybe the whole hatch. How do I make sure I am ordering the correct one. Thank you
Thank you for contacting us. There is no way of looking up what hatches and/or portlights you have on your boat based on year, make and model. You will need to determine what make and model the hatch/portlight itself is.
It may be labeled or have a serial number in the frame. You will need to get measurements to include overall Width and Height, the Width and Height of the clear opening. You should also get pictures showing inside and outside of entire hatch/portlight and clear pics of the dogs, hinges and frame material.
It is most likely a Bomar hatch so if their are no ID markings take that info and call Bomar @ 603-626-5791
Once they have ID'd the hatch/portlight we can order parts or replacement accordingly. Ask them for a complete list of part numbers so you don't have to go thru all that again. They should have part numbers for screens, gaskets, replacement hinges and dogs and the lens (glass) especially.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Pompanette LLC. warrants to the original purchaser for the period on one (1) year from the date of delivery, that all Pompanette LLC products to be free from defects in material and workmanship in accordance with applicable industry standards and provided the purchaser has used used and maintained the products in accordance with standard care practices as recommended with Pompanette LLC.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.