Bristol Model Marine Diesel Cook Stove with Oven
The Bristol Cook Stove is Dickinson's smallest model ideal for boats 30-35ft. This stove is designed to fit the standard small boat cut-out and designed primarily to be mounted to face port or starboard.
- Minimum 6ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer Dickinson highly recommends a .
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside in the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face port or starboard, so the gravity fed valve wonÕt starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees. Having the unit face fore or aft is currently not an option.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 85 lbs
Oven Size: W9" X D11.25" X H8"
1.30 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU*ships on a pallet
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.