Cobra MR HH350 FLT Floating VHF Radio
Mfr: Cobra Electronics
The best value in our handheld VHF radio line up! Backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Blocks background noise for clearer conversations
- 6 Watt VHF - Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- All NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day, and alerts if threatening weather is nearby.
Cobra warrants your product against all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one to three (1-3) years depending on the product from the date of original purchase. Please see owners manual for actual device warranty term information
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.