3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc, 969F, 4-1/2", 60+
- 3M™ Cubitron™ ll Flap Disc 969F is the ideal choice for medium to high-pressure applications like beveling, weld removal and edge deburring. By combining a durable polyester backing with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, this long-lasting flap disc delivers a consistent, fast cut on a variety of metals while providing a smooth finish.
- Ideal 3M flap disc for aggressive grinding applications like beveling, weld removal and edge deburring
- Built with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain for an exceptionally fast cut, helping increase productivity
- Durable polyester backing material stands up to high unit pressure applications
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate for the life of the disc
- Versatile flap disc is easy to use with a lower risk of gouging than fiber discs and bonded wheels
- Great for applications where finish is important
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.