Caravelle 300 3-Person Boat Combo
Easily travel over the water in the Sevylor Caravelle 300 3-Person Boat. It comes with a hand pump and 2 oars - everything you need to hit the water. Molded oarlocks keep your oars in reach for easy rowing while you sit on the added comfort of an inflated floor. But if you want to move more easily, you can always add the Sevylor trolling motor. The heavy-duty PVC construction lets this boat stand up to the rigors of the lake or river and is backed up with our Airtight System, which is guaranteed not to leak. Just in case you do hit a snag, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore.
- 94% more room than our 2014 model
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight System is guaranteed not to leak
- Double Lock valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
- Sevylor trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
- Molded oarlocks securely keep your oars in reach
- Inflated floor adds comfort for sitting and kneeling
- Grabline makes it easy to climb in and out
- Fits three people
- NMMA certified to hold up to 600 lbs.
- Inflated dimensions: 8 ft. 7 in. x 4 ft. 4 in.
- 90 day limited warranty
- Includes hand pump and 2 oars
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.