Champion, Marine, Spark Plug, RV91MC
- Designed For Marine Applications
- Copper Core
- Stainless-Steel Housing Resists Corrosion
- Sold as a Pack of 4
EXAMPLE: The heat range for a RV15YC6 is the "15" (ignore the 6, it is the gap) After you have identified the numbering system for your plug, merely raise or lower that number to change the heat range. Remember, CHAMPION PLUGS GET HOTTER THE HIGHER THE NUMBER, COLDER THE LOWER THE NUMBER.
Say you are starting with a RCJ7Y if you want a colder plug, you would use RCJ6Y if you want a hotter plug, you would use RCJ8Y
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.