Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Runabout - Painted Wooden Model Boat, 32" Long
Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Runabout - Painted Wooden Model Boat, 32" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Runabout.
The legend of Chris-Craft began in 1884, when Christopher Columbus Smith began the Smith Boat House on the St Clair River in Algonac, Michigan, to manufacture small duck boats and power launches. Later, the company was extended to Chris Smith and Sons Boat Co. Many of his larger runabouts were used as taxis; transporting guests on the river front to resorts, or to various sightseeing attractions. In the twenty's, mostly runabouts were produced, but with the introduction of his speed boats, Chris Smith's fame took off.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 32" in length, 8-1/2" in height and 9" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.