Chrysler Replacement Heat Exchanger, 5" Diameter - 460 Ford, 4417497
Chrysler was a successful producer of marine engines for Chris-Craft who chose the Chrysler Royal 6 as the engine to power its Cadet runabout; that led to Garwood, Hacker and Sea Lyon powering their boats with Chrysler Marine engines. During WW2 Chrysler Marine engines were fitted to tugs and other vessels as well as building engines for aircraft, trucks and tanks.
- Allows use of hot water cabin heater in cooler climates
- Winter draining of engine block is unnecessary
- Dual zinc anodes prevent electrolysis
- Kit includes detailed instructions
- Rust inhibitor antifreeze protection
Extend the life of your engine and protect it from corrosion with this easy(more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of recevipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.