Chrysler Replacement Heat Exchanger, 5" Diameter - 460 Ford, 4417497
Chrysler was a successful producer of marine engines for Chris-Craft who chose the Chrysler Royal 6 as the engine to power its Cadet runabout; that led to Garwood, Hacker and Sea Lyon powering their boats with Chrysler Marine engines. During WW2 Chrysler Marine engines were fitted to tugs and other vessels as well as building engines for aircraft, trucks and tanks.
- Allows use of hot water cabin heater in cooler climates
- Winter draining of engine block is unnecessary
- Dual zinc anodes prevent electrolysis
- Kit includes detailed instructions
- Rust inhibitor antifreeze protection
Send us your specifications and we will get back to you with a recommendation and a quote!
Extend the life of your engine and protect it from corrosion with this easy to install, quality built, heat exchanger.