Classic Hydraulic Trim Tab Systems with Euro Style Control
- Get on plane fast, and stay on plane at intermediate speeds
- Correct listing and uneven loads
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising
- Increase speed
- improve visibility and safety
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Precise and accurate control
- Low maintenance with long-term value
- Easy to service
- (2) Trim Plane Assemblies
- (2) Hydraulic Actuators
- (1) Hydraulic Power Unit
- (1) Control unit (or combo) including wiring
- (1) Hardware Bag
- (1) 20_ Hydraulic Tubing
- Flats Boats
- Center Consoles
- Trailered Boats
- Cuddy Cabins
- Dual Consoles
- Deck Boats
- Bass Boats
- Runabouts & Ribs
- Cruisers, Sportfish
Bennett warrants to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, that Bennett will repair or replace, at the discretion of Bennett, any part or component manufactured by Bennett which is proven to the satisfaction of Bennett to be defective, and which failure has occurred under normal use and within the warranty period. This Limited Warranty does not apply to Products that have been damaged, or which fail, as a result of causes other than manufacturing defects (such as but not limited to electrical overloads, electrolysis, casualty, fire, collision, improper installation, lack of maintenance, exposure to elements, alteration, or misuse). This warranty does not cover damage to finishes. The warranty commences from the first date a Product is purchased by the customer. If the product is installed on a boat by an OEM then the warranty commences on the first day on which the first retail customer purchases the boat. This warranty applies exclusively to products purchased and used in the United States.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.