- Calibrated and tested
- Single pole circuit breakers
- A proven Snap-Acting bi-metallic thermal sensing mechanism used to interrupt current flow
- Manual push to reset reinstates current flow Max panel thickness 1/4", 3/8" hole
- 1/2 W x 1-1/4" H x 1-1/2 Deep
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.