Collinite 920 Fiberglass Cleaner, Medium Cutting Compound
The ideal pre-wax item, No.920 cuts fast and finishes smooth-removing film, mild-moderate UV oxidation/chalkiness, discoloration, and tough stains from fiberglass. Easy-to-use compound restores original color and gloss to facilitate the easy application of Collinite’s last step waxes; improving wax bond, spread/coverage and durability.
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
- Average Spread/Coverage: 250-500 sq feet
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.